Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wish You Were Here.


Tagged by Caryn Khaw.

I. Put your iTunes/any other players on shuffle.
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
IV. Tag 11 friends who might enjoy doing this.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Stay Close, Don't Go. (Ohhhh, this is perfectly sexy! XD)
by Secondhand Serenade

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
We Are One Tonight. (Ohh my, that makes me sound like a person who loves to make LOVE not war. :P)
by Switchfoot

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Mary's Song. (Huh? LOL, seems like something about a person.)
by Taylor Swift

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Caught In The Sun. (Wow, what a metaphor! That shows that I'm lost.)
by Course Of Nature

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
If Only. (This shows that I regret somethings not done and left unsaid!)
by Hoobastank

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
How Deep Is Your Love? (Wah! So Roman-Thick!! konon XD)
by Bee Gees

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Unbreakable. (Yeah, I like this one! Sounds like I'm strong. XD)
by Fireflight

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Stars. (Uhuh, this song shows how my parents are being like constellations, guiding my every step in life. XD)
by Switchfoot

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Butterfly Kisses. (Uh..hmm..what?)
by Bob Carlisle

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
When It Rains. (Uh...hmmm, when two lovers meet, they are filled with tears of joy so they cry like as though that's when it rains? HAHAHA, I'm full of crap!)
by Paramore

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
First Time. (Ohh, yea how we all met and stuff. :))
by Lifehouse

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Echo. (Hmm, shows how my liking for the person amplifies like an echo!!! ",)
by Trapt

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Bu De Bu Ai. (Love?)
by Pan Wei Bo

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
In Between Lights. (Catchy song which means everything will be alright. :P)
by Ryan Cabrera

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Stolen. (My life has been stolen by time. I guess that's the way it goes.)
by Dashboard Confessional

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Hero/Heroine. (Hehe, being a hero, savin' my heroine? LOL ROFL)
by Boys Like Girls

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Somebody's Me. (OHHHHhhh, my biggest secret is revealed! I might be that somebody else!!)
by Enrique Iglesias

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Shake It. (LOL this means I've got cool friends in my life.)
by Metro Station

19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
That's What You Get. (That's what I would get for doing something bad in return, what goes around, comes around.)
by Paramore

20. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
In Another Life. (Hehe, no interpretation.)
by Ashlee Simpson

21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Maybe. (O.o)
by Secondhand Serenade

22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Already Over. (Changing something I regret? Rather impossible cause it's already over.)
by Red

23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Bleed Like Me. (o.O)
by Trapt

24. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Wish You Were Here. (:p)
by Incubus

People I'd like to tag (In no order of preference):
Noo one, nooo oneeee!!

No comments: