Monday, December 29, 2008

Cameron Highlands.


I never thought I would miss it, hehe..somehow, even 8 days seem short in such a boring place. It wasn't all boring at all, as a matter of fact, I've kinda adapted myself to the cool weather and temperature there. Staying there for 8 days felt like being in a place without any worries or matters to even think of,..as problems are somewhat unreachable at that moment. Looks like, indirectly, I really really do enjoy Camerons without even noticing i myself until I got back. My cheeks started turning red again as the temperature rose by 18 degrees Celcius (from 16 deg. to 34 deg. Celcius), insane huh?..just when I got a hang of being able to sustain the cold weather in Camerons half-naked, now coming back to Kuala Lumpur, I guess I have to go CAPTAIN COMMANDO.

Time flies spending precious moments with parents, drinking tea, eating strawberry, strawberry ice-cream, strawberry waffles, strawberry ice-blended drink, strawberry milk shake.

Not forgetting the Pasar Malam there, awesome Carrot Cake and insanely delicious plus oily fried stuff which in the end made me sick of it. Bought a beenie there by the way.

Best things about this trip is when I found out my parent's plans of swapping 3 hotels in 8 days...cool huh?. First day, we went to a ciplak hotel, water heater spoilt late at night and early in the morning. Second day till' the fifth day, went to some awesome hotel called Equatorial Hotel, very very cold at night, dropped to an amazing 15 degree Celcius! Last of the days there, we went to another ciplak hotel,...forgotten the name of the hotel..hehe.

For the summary, I was basically in La La Land for the whole 8 days, as I wasn't even paying attention to the hotels' names.

Look who I found there! He's called Leggz. He's longer than my handphone! WOW, isn't it amazing! FUFUFUFU! Our meet was merely fate! I saw him in the middle of the road, so my dad pulled over and I pushed him back to the sidewalks. Before saying goodbye to my Leggz, I took a few photos with him. XD

Me and my bro' in some tea plantation peak, where they offer various types of tea flavour which matches your desired taste! Ces't Magnifique!!

Equatorial Hotel. Awesome heh? No doubt this is a 5 STAR hotel. yeap, the smell of the hotel tells it all unless someone farted.

I'm in my 3rd and last hotel called the Rosa Passadena, woke up at the wrong side of the bed, bad breakfast, made me look like a hippie. >.<

The Rosa Passadena's toilet. Seem so grande' eh?..making deposition easier and better!

The Country Lodge Resort.

Just woke up with toast on my hand.

Well, till' then. =)

No comments: