Saturday, May 8, 2010

Update on Hiatus.


This is not an update of blog. Just an update on me having more hiatus on blogging. Muhahahaha.
Mathematics fo Advanced Computing is hard. Mid-term test was screwed. =)

My idiot friends made me the president of Shawty's Idol Club. Not sure what the club is all about, I'm guessing it's for random singing and stuff. T_T
They are rather serious about the club. Even made a logo and Facebook group too. >_<
This is how I look right now. =)

Played basketball last Friday.
Brought me back to having fond memories of high school when one of my uni mate from Johor said, "Sweating this much made me feel young again. Haven't been playing sports and sweating like that ever since I ended high school."

Samad High sucks and rocks at the same time. I guess that makes it even. XD

No comments: