Friday, December 11, 2009

of Vanilla Candles, Seafood, Rabbit's Tooth and SloWen.


Phone starts ringing, got a call from Rabbit's Tooth. Was in the middle of my gaming, as usual. Rabbit's Tooth asked me whether I would like to tag along. The destination; Sepang Gold Coast. Without thinking much as my brain is dead from gaming, I said yes. Went into the car, Rabbit's Tooth introduced me to SloWen. Heard and seen many stories from Rabbit's Tooth that she was actually a ssslllllllllooooooooowwwwwww person. Cause I'm such a nice guy, I thought otherwise. XD

It was a really superbly random outing. 3 people, 1 destination, almost 1.5 hours on road. Talked about the most random stuff too. From religions all the way to memories. Manage to reach the destination around 10 something, can't remember. I soon found out that the place we're headed to is a beach resort. =)

Been awhile since I've went to the beach. As soon as we reached, hunger strikes. Found an awesome tasting Malay seafood restaurant. Dined there for only $35.90. We ordered 3 dishes with white rice. Not bad, I might say.This is the fried sotong. It was awesome. Our recommended dish, the ikan pari bakar. Awesome too.Kangkung belacan. And of course, not forgetting their sambal. It's awesome as heck, but it made me sweat like I've just ran a thousand miles. So good.Went for a stroll down at the dark but breezy beach. Oh, stars are visible here too. Loads of them, so many that you can make up constellations from them. Rabbit's Tooth manage to connect them stars to form a bucket which she so claim that it would point north. -.-Went home after the stroll. The end.

Cast: Rabbit's Tooth as Jess; SloWen as Su Wen; Vanilla Candles as Ikea Candles. XD

No comments: