Sunday, February 22, 2009

Metro Driving Academy.


Yesh!, finally, ohh...yesh!!!


That's where I'm at now. Lucky they have an awesome undang and bengkel lecturers. I guess my friend was right about leaning/supporting your head on your hand, you'll get targeted. Hehe...this is what the lecturer said, "Ah, tengok encik ini, sudah lama dengar lecture saya, sekarang kepala dia pulak berat hinggakan perlu support dari tangannyer...semua orang tengok dia, pegun aje...dah nak tidor agaknyer..." T.T


Before undang test, did some of em'.


Stuff to be done. Outcome was a pass. Hehe. Just finish my 6 hours bengkel and amali today. Hmm!!


I was somewhat amazed with this...based on the picture above, the 'yellowpants-man' is changing the tyre of a motorcycle. It seems like he's having mid-section pains as the tyre seems to have knocked his groin, therefore, 'his in-pain-facial-expression' is not displayed in the midst of changing tyres. O.o

So as for now, still waiting for a week for L to appear and start training!
Wait for me, nigga mobile...

No comments: