Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009.


First and foremost, I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Merry New Year 2009. Let this year be filled with success and spontaniousness!! *reciting mantra*

As you can see, that is only 1/4 of the view from Villa Angsana. 2 hours before the countdown, my family and I went to Domino's Piz and ordered 2 rounds of em'. While waiting, I came across Jia Yun's store, and was shocked to find out about it. HEHE >.O In search of drinks high and low, we finally found 'leong cha' and sugar cane. We soon journeyed back to Villa Angsana and feast on them foods while waiting for the time to come.

Soon, my neighbour started countdown, so we all got prepared to see the entire KL light up!

Nice fireworks, one by one they launch their works, not simultaneously though.

My house. [",]

2/4 of the view from Vila Angsana.

Nighttime.

Daytime. Not bad for a place on the 27th floor.

Video of Fireworks. O.O

My New Year was almost destroyed as I am officially banned form my PS2 again BUT my New Year was also saved on the same day this tragic event happened. Arigato gozaimasta! AND I would have to LOVE MATHEMATICS from now on. {",} Till' then.

No comments: